-=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=- -=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=-

:))

Yay... It finally was submitted! Good job everyone.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Yeah. It was. And they did.

cupcake? cupcake?

mmm

Graphics and animations are sexy... Now put them to actually use :)

TheBoogley responds:

why'd you give it a ten if I hadn't put them to good use, you shouldn't just give your 10's away.
People will think your easy and spread rumours about you. Seen the movie Carrie? :)

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Superb.

Very well done, excellent angles and well thought out, plot continues to grow. Good job.

-TO ALL THE WHINNING PEOPLE- : He used all the frames POSSIBLE in this flash. So it COULD NOT have been longer. So quit whinning, and I'm sure he hasn't spent 9 months making this. He has been working on other things or just doing different things. So give him a break 16000 frames is alot to animate and keep the user excited.

- Brad

Omaha. Omaha.

Good.

Its stupid fucks like you that think brutal acts of violence and death should be glamourised, Im not saying it wasnt an ok movie I'm saying you should put youre animation talents to something else, not telling people how great thousands of people being killed was.

I also like the fact that there were no Nazi's insight, you do know that the Nazi's were being killed aswell as the soldiers on the beach and where equally tragic? -- Quote from Tribal_Vision.

He first of all isn't glamourizing it, hes showing respect for those who we lost in the war...And yeah, they may not have been every detail, because the author CLEARLY stated in teh description "This is not entirely accurate." So shut up idiot..

Anyways back on the review, it was a very interesting film. It looked alot like the conkers bad fur day version of this. Hmm.. Did you use it as reference? Anyways, it was very well done, keep it up.

Rush: Scenario 1 Rush: Scenario 1

Nice.

This was a VERY smooth FBF film. It's very nice to see a good FBF artist nowadays. Plus your sound effects were golden for the whole film! 2 Questions though. What is your FPS in the movie? Did you create your Sound FX or did you get them off some sites?

Thanks. :)
(PS: Make more..)

The Ma$sAcre The Ma$sAcre

Good,but it was hard to watch (flashing lights)

That was good! I am really happy that you put that epilepsy warning, since i do have a slight weakness to flashing lights. Anywho good job on this!

Liquid Chaos Liquid Chaos

Very well done, all of you.

That's eye candy right there! That was excellently done guys, congrats on frontpage. Please in the future put a epilepsy warning (Flashing screen, strobe effects, etc.) it would be very kind for those of us on NG's who has a weakness to flashing lights, such as myself. Very nice, keep it up, ya'll.

Mario Pizza Order Mario Pizza Order

One more suggestion

Try to actually lip sync, instead of making a short (mm im guessing 5 frame?) mouth loop that isnt on sync. It makes the movie ACTUALLY look like Mario/Luigi/etc. is talking. Not bad, i guess..

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Thanks.

Thanks alot guys, for removing me from Co-Authors... he says in a sarcastic voice. Please put me back up. I don't know why you removed me but yeah..

DBZ: Heroes on Hold DBZ: Heroes on Hold

lol

haha great great great, keep it up..