-=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=- -=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=-

:))

Yay... It finally was submitted! Good job everyone.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Yeah. It was. And they did.

cupcake? cupcake?

mmm

Graphics and animations are sexy... Now put them to actually use :)

TheBoogley responds:

why'd you give it a ten if I hadn't put them to good use, you shouldn't just give your 10's away.
People will think your easy and spread rumours about you. Seen the movie Carrie? :)

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Superb.

Very well done, excellent angles and well thought out, plot continues to grow. Good job.

-TO ALL THE WHINNING PEOPLE- : He used all the frames POSSIBLE in this flash. So it COULD NOT have been longer. So quit whinning, and I'm sure he hasn't spent 9 months making this. He has been working on other things or just doing different things. So give him a break 16000 frames is alot to animate and keep the user excited.

- Brad

World of Words 2 World of Words 2

Awsome

Best flash-made chat and multiuser flash..EVER.. Yay I am helping with it too!

World of Words World of Words

Best Flash Ever Made, EVER

All your 5 are belong to us everyday :).
Far underappreciated by NG. HAHA I stole your comment.
But yeah, V2 is fun. I will be working on it, I HOPE!

Virtual Bong Virtual Bong

Hmm..

Well first of all, it doesn't even let you get a good hit, man if you take bong hits like that, that sucks! People who smoke bongs take way more in haha but yeah whatever this is good

Boxes And Keys Boxes And Keys

Ahh

Its okay... I don't know about anyone using it though. Nice try anways..

harryjarry responds:

Yeah I didnt think anyone would use it but I thouight it sounded pretty cool. I like it as a first one. We only used boxes for drums because my recorder couldnt record the drums because it made it sound really scratchy. Thanks though.